Fri, 27 Oct|
ProPHISH Employee Awareness Program - Free Cybersecurity Workshop for Cybersecurity Month (October)
ProPHISH Employee Awareness Program (PEAP) is a highly effective simulation-based platform from PROGIST Solutions, a leading Indian Email Security Solutions provider. PEAP helps to identify and train vulnerable employees, hence, strengthening the weakest link in the organization.
Time & Location
27-Oct-2023, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm IST
About the event
Workshop Objective: Our primary goal for the workshop is to educate participants about the latest cybersecurity Threat Vectors like Phishing (including Ransomware Phishing), Vishing, SMiShing (SMS & WhatsApp), removable media and best practices & strategies to safeguard their digital assets and privacy. By organizing this workshop, we aim to:
- Raise awareness about the increasing risks of cyber threats through Phishing and the importance of cybersecurity.
- Provide practical insights and knowledge that individuals and businesses can apply to protect themselves.
- Foster a sense of community and collaboration among participants and experts in the field.
Agenda: The workshop will cover a range of topics, including:
- Overview of Current Cyber Threats through the weakest link- Human beings
- Common Cybersecurity Threats and Attack Vectors Phishing, Vishing, SMiShing
- Best Practices for Personal and Business Cybersecurity
- Hands-on Demonstration of the PEAP portal
- Q&A Session with Cybersecurity Experts
- Networking Opportunities
- Infosec Teams / HR Dept.
Why Support PEAP:
- Expertise: Trusted by many enterprises and BFSI organizations, PEAP, is a highly effective simulation-based platform to help identify and train vulnerable employees
- Impact: Cybersecurity awareness is crucial in today's digital world, and your support will contribute to a safer online environment within your organization.
- Decisions: helps your organization generating the end-to-end tracking metrics of the complete employee awareness program.